For this new year starting, I wish to my fellow product folks out there:
- To be able to work on products you (and your users) love
- To spend your days doing meaningful work and working on things that matter
- To have the courage to try new things / ideas / products and to do things differently
- To have the courage to stop them if they don’t work as expected!
- To be driven by very few (or better none …) vanity metrics
Did I miss anything? Feel free to add your wishes to the list with a comment!
#productmanagement #work #product #comment #impact
Originally published on Linkedin at
My name is Salva, I am a Product executive, helping tech companies discover, shape, and sell better Products. My work and writing are mainly about subscription models, product pricing, e-commerce/marketplaces, and creating top product organizations.
My superpower is to move between ambiguity (as in creativity, innovation, opportunity, and ‘thinking out of the box’) and structure (as in ‘getting things done’ and getting real impact).
I am firmly convinced that you can help others only if you have lived the same challenges: I have been lucky enough to practice product leadership in companies of different sizes and with different product maturity. Doing product right is hard: I felt the pain myself and developed my own methods to get to efficient product teams that produce meaningful work.